8:30 a.m. in person and live stream worship
9:45 a.m. in person worship
11 a.m. in person and live stream worship
Worship Service safe steps:
- Pre-attendance self-screening. If you are sick, have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID 19, or have any symptoms yourself, please join us online
- Continued deep cleaning of our facilities prior to Sunday meetings as well as cleaning between services and classroom meetings
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available and use encouraged
- Wearing of masks when moving about the building and interacting with non-family members (staff members will wear masks except when teaching or leading worship).
- Social distancing both in the sanctuary and in classrooms
- Online services will continue to be available
Health questions to consider before choosing to attend worship services:
- Have you come into close contact (within 6 feet) of someone who has a lab confirmed case of COVID 19 in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat?
If yes, please join our worship online or on the radio.
8:30 and 11 a.m. services will be broadcast on our website, Facebook Live, and YouTube. You can also listen to the 11 a.m. service on the radio on 93.7 FM.
Adult and Senior Adult Sunday School classes are meeting at various times on Sundays and through the week at the church and on Zoom. Check the list above, contact your Sunday School leader, or call the church office at (662) 234-3515 for your class time and location.
Preschool and Children's Sunday School will meet at 11 a.m. Sundays. Use the atrium stairs to go down to the preschool and children's area. Children's Sunday School has online access to Gospel Project lesson, activity pages and videos (click here).
Youth Bible Study will be on the 3rd floor and on Zoom Sundays at 11 a.m. Contact Louis Zinc at for more information.
College Bible Study will be in the Christian Life Center and on Zoom Sundays at 9:30 a.m. Contact Jack Schultz at for more information.
Updates will also be sent through a church-wide email each week.
No On-Line Access? You can use any phone and call in and listen. Dial 1.312.626.6799.