Being Dragged Away from Your Preferences?
August 11, 2019 | Rev. Don Gann
Passage: Psalm 119:113-128
- Choosing what God values is un-natural – Romans 7:15-25
- Let’s face it, we want to be god
- Naturally I can make a mess – Galatians 5:19-21
- And be dragged away – James 1:13-15
- God provides a better way – Galatians 5:16-18, 22-23
- It’s worth the battle – Psalm 119:127-128
What do you really want?
What keeps dragging you away?
How long are you going to let what’s dragging you away keep you from what you ultimately want?