Thursday, February 21, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
As a ministry of First Baptist Church Oxford, our mission for Mother's Morning Out is to strive for excellence as early childhood educators by:
- Providing curriculum that contributes to the building of a foundation of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Providing and enhancing the quality of childcare in the Oxford community.
- Providing quality educational experiences through play.
- Providing developmentally appropriate activities and guidance.
- Promoting and enhancing literacy skills throughout the units of instruction.
- Complementing and supporting the mission outreach of the church by providing a program of ministry and outreach to the families of each child enrolled.
MMO meets on Monday & Wednesday from 8:45am - 12:15pm & Friday from 9:15am - 12:15pm for threes and fours. Our program starts the Wednesday after Labor Day in September and ends mid-May.
Registration is on the first Wednesday in February. Parents will need to print and complete the enrollment form, bring a copy of their child's 121 MS shot record form, and a check for $125 for the registration fee.
Fees: $125/Registration Fee per child (non-refundable)
$150/month (September - May) for two-day program
$200/month (September - May) for three-day program
Director: Kristen Overall
Church Number - 662-234-3515
Church Fax - 662-234-0643