Saturday, August 07, 2021, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: First Baptist Church, 800 Van Buren Ave., Oxford, MS US 38655
Room: Fellowship Hall
What is D-Life?
Jesus commanded us to make disciples (Matt. 28:18-20). What if everyone in your church could be fully equipped to live a lifestyle of disciple-making?
This is the purpose of D-Life. D-Life is a simple, biblical, and reproducible process for equipping all believers for a lifestyle of disciple-making—anytime and anywhere.
Living the D-Life...
- Is a proven plan for making and multiplying disciples.
- Is not a program, but it’s a lifestyle modeled after the example of Jesus Christ.
- Is a missional, multigenerational, and reproducible process for disciple-making.
- Is not designed to compete with other ministries in your church, but to complete them.
- Is a tool that will equip and empower believers for their supreme purpose in life.
Why live the D-Life...
- More people of all ages will begin to read the Bible daily.
- Ministry and evangelism outside the walls of your church will increase.
- D-Groups will engage the lost and unchurched and lead others to Christ.
- Unexpected leaders will commit to a lifestyle of disciple-making.
- Spiritual strongholds will be broken, lives will be transformed, baptisms will increase, and your community will be impacted.
- You will celebrate exciting stories of spiritual transformation and ignite a grassroots disciple-making movement in your church.